Friday, July 27, 2012

Home.

The thing about coming home after a long trip is that the fatigue catches up with you after you're totally relaxed. I've been doing next to nothing for a past couple of days (other than grabbing a nice bagel) and have only now decided to come back and write a wrap up post. Apologies.

So here are some trip figures:
  • 190 days 
  • 31 countries
  • 52 Couchsurfing hosts
  • 16 nights in a hostel 
  • 1 stolen iphone
  • 1 case of medical illness (hallelujah)
  • 7 kg of gear
  • $6,300 

I'll be back to write more of my impressions but for now I'm off to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony. 

2 comments:

  1. I know I've already said it, but it's good to have you back. :) I hope the relaxation hasn't been too hard on you!

    -dg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete